Wheatgrass Powder - Wheat grass has been used as a food supplement since the 1930's. It provides an excellent source of beta-carotene, vitamin K, folic acid, calcium, iron,
protein, and fiber, vitamin C, many of the B vitamins, and contains a variety of blood-building factors. It is very safe for children over two years of age.
- Has as much vitamin C as citrus fruits
- Is as high in vitamin A as dark green lettuce or carrots
- Is a good source of B-vitamins (including laetrile)
Contains all the minerals found in healthy soil, over 100, including:
Calcium, Iron, Sodium, Potassium and Magnesium
And also includes a variety of trace minerals such as:
Selenium and Zinc
- Has all eight essential amino acids, "the building blocks of proteins." Proteins are necessary to carry out thousands of bodily functions and are needed to create any protein-based parts of the
body, like hair and nails.
- Is high in enzymes found only in living foods.
- Contains the simple sugar glucose which accounts for its sweet taste
- Is composed of nearly 70% fresh chlorophyll—condensed sun energy and the world's most effective body protector and healer.